Welcome to ANASDAC Health Ministry“Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit”- 1 Corinthians 6:19
MISSION: Our Mission is to promote health awareness in the church and in the community by providing education of disease prevention.
VISION: Our Vision is to equip our church with basic amenities to handle emergencies and to foster physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle among church members and the community.
Health Ministry Goals:
- To organize and provide educational opportunities for the church family and community.
- Conduct health screenings.
- Provide health education programs.
- Promote healthy eating.
- Provide physical fitness programs.
- Provide first aid support for regular church services and other special events.
Health Ministry Objectives:
- Promote prevention education in the church body and the community.
- Provide essential education and resources that address prevalent chronic conditions such
as high cholesterol, hypertension, stroke, diabetes
- Provide medical screenings and health education to the congregation.
- Empower and educate the congregation and community members to become health advocates.
- Health Nuggets on Sabbath
- Health screening after service on Sabbath and midweek for Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar
- Sunday morning walking/running exercise
- Biggest loser event
- Health seminars
- Spiritual Health emphasis by chaplain every sabbath
The Health Ministry does not provide hands-on-care, but rather direct its members to see their healthcare provider and familiarize members/community with available resources